G.i dough

Willyslancs

Its a good show with some friends of mine in, Bob Chatt and Owen (aka Kammo Man). You have to remember its TV though and not a serious militaria show...

The guys are serious Bob runs http://www.vintageproductions.coma and Own is a big collector of Vietnam era camo.

Glad tos ee its made it over here as Discovery dumped it after 4 pilots after some politics...

/p

I watched it last night, bit cringeworthy if you ask me. The Irish guy who is trying to be American, doing high fives and slap punch handshakes.... If that re enactment at the end is one of their biggest shows, judging by the stalls they had it looked like a car boot sale compared to Beltring.

the bloke who sold them the bike used to be a classic car dealer in Bournemouth,I bought a zodiac off him about 25 years ago ,seems rather strange to see him playing the English eccentric in America

Hey, at the price he got, you could paint me pink a.. No, might give others here ideas.... He did what was nessacary to make the sale. :D