Possibly a new YT channel geared at military vehicles

northrecce

I wasn't to happy with the way they spoke to Bob the previous owner . Like you say the grass was the same length as the rest around it and it wasn't patchy in colour then they have set out to make the old gent out to be stupid. Nice way to treat a veteran of ww2 :mad:

Enjoyed the DUKW swimming but the rest was a bit staged as you say ! Not as dumbed down as the http://www.channel5.com/shows/classic-car-rescue/episodes/e-type all my favorite cars but staged in such an annoying way that I can't stand the programmes ! Oh I do miss Fred Dibnah ! :-D

Andy, have you watched the new series, 'How Britain Worked' on Channel 4, started last Sunday. The presenter, a commercial vehicle mechanic called Guy Martin, could possibly become the new Fred:-D

Andy, have you watched the new series, 'How Britain Worked' on Channel 4, started last Sunday. The presenter, a commercial vehicle mechanic called Guy Martin, could possibly become the new Fred:-D

Hi Degsy , I did catch the end of the programme and enjoyed the content very much but found Guy a little bit annoying (I am getting old and grumpy) but will defo watch the next one ! I know its a difficult thing to get right but thats why Fred is the legend in my book he just made it all seem so natural ! :-D