Churchills Landover

snort

There was an article on this landie in last months Land Rover Monthly; Rather a good read, too.:)

Funny enough there was an article in a newspaper here (New Zealand) about this landrover, and it being a local owned one, It must have been sent to the UK to be sold seems strange they didn't try and sell it here first, its not likely Winston got two on his 80th birthday

well worth it in my opinion. THE greatest Britain of all time own personal Land Rover. If you see what happened to Nelson memorabilia I suspect this will be worth 4 or 5 times this next time it comes up for sale, if ever. What a trophy/investment for some lucky person. Lets hope it stays in the UK and comes out from time to time.

It had to be worth it as a lot of people were bidding, not sure if its staying in this country but as I am at the auction again tomorrow I will try and find out. I can't see any other Prime Ministers vehicle being worth it !

john majors rover 75 anyone?

Not a bad idea . bonfire night is coming up and this drove at the houses of parliament full of C4 would send a decent message . Or is that just me :cool2: Of course i do mean this as a joke and wouldn't dream of carrying this act out. :-D:-D