wheelers dealers jeep

griff66

Black plate California means its been registered in California since at least 1969 and worth considerably more in USA than others, I reckon they got a steal and sold it for a bargain price... Wish I'd found it! Oh and could afford it...

I think the new owner is Justin Fletcher, or as kids may know him better as the TV character "Mr Tumble". He came up to me at Fly to the Past at Woodstock and asked me about the Jeep as he wanted to get one. Spent quite a bit of time with him and he was very pleasant.

Tim

I reckon he'll have some good fun in it, and it's good to see people getting into the hobby. Sure there are things that may not be right, but half of the fun is sorting them out. It's a shame that the show didn't touch on the hobby really, as that's a big reason for buying an MV (in my opinion anyway).

I think the new owner is Justin Fletcher, or as kids may know him better as the TV character "Mr Tumble". He came up to me at Fly to the Past at Woodstock and asked me about the Jeep as he wanted to get one. Spent quite a bit of time with him and he was very pleasant.

Tim

Justin Fletcher lives locally to me in the Reading area. I will try and contact him.