Neil, Mark, Karoshi and Joris...on best behavior.

Jack

Guys, listen I know it is short notice and my apologies but we need to clean up the place sharpish! Whilst I have been busy this place looks like a bomb site....what has been going on?! Neil, have you and Mark been partying??? It wouldn't of been Karoshi he is far to responsible to create this mess.

Why do we have to do this? Well because we are just about to welcome another member into the 1000 Poster Club House, the one and only Mr Clive Elliot! Get the bar stocked up, get the Kelly's Heros DVD out and I will get the Butler to bring in a basket of firewood for the fire as I see that has been emptied!

Karoshi and I are going to retire to the drawing room as all it is going to be tonight is, post war this, post war that....and we will be bored rigid!

Welcome to club Clive, you slippers are next to YOUR own personal leather chair!

Best wishes.

Jack.

Ah well I'm not sure that it's something to be proud of! It shows what idle finders & an internet connection will do when you have retired & it's too cold or wet to go & work on a vehicle. Tonight's project is to remove Christmas cake from the keyboard that has crept in there today exacerbated with cat dribble. I have a cat that often sits on my lap & when contended dribbles furiously. It is prone to stroll over the keyboards so not everything you read has been $6b 9kjn , by me.

Guys, listen I know it is short notice and my apologies but we need to clean up the place sharpish! Whilst I have been busy this place looks like a bomb site....what has been going on?! Neil, have you and Mark been partying??? It wouldn't of been Karoshi he is far to responsible to create this mess.

Why do we have to do this? Well because we are just about to welcome another member into the 1000 Poster Club House, the one and only Mr Clive Elliot! Get the bar stocked up, get the Kelly's Heros DVD out and I will get the Butler to bring in a basket of firewood for the fire as I see that has been emptied!

Karoshi and I are going to retire to the drawing room as all it is going to be tonight is, post war this, post war that....and we will be bored rigid!

Welcome to club Clive, you slippers are next to YOUR own personal leather chair!

Best wishes.

Jack.

Do you mind sir! I'm always on my best behaviour - apart from when certain ones impugn little Mauds latent swimming abilities!!!

Welcome to the upper echelons Clive!!! :-) :-) :-)

We use Jack as the bellboy, he cleanes up after we leave and he shows the new kids around. When we tire of him we sent him to his litle corner in the cellar. Jack does not speak about this, mind you.

Complete nonsense - the is no rank in the Clubhouse....we are all equal!

Here we go again!! :sleep:

Oh the envy of those who own vehicles with lesser swimming abilities than the mighty Stalwart! :whistle: :whistle:

All these words of mockery are being safely stored away and will be served up to the utterers to be eaten once little Maud is waterborne the first time - and without benefit of Lee's ketchup too!!!! :-) :-) :-) :evil: