forum trip?

:rofl:

There is the military fair in Belgium at Ciney one Sunday in October. Don't know much about it, can anyone advise suitability for trip?

More of a money drain than an educational trip!!!

NOS - it is amazing - what ever you want - it is there. And its MASSIVE!

when would be convenient for everyone , for those with kids half term is in october but for everyone else this is a more expensive time to travel,then there is the choice of weekend or week days,personally I would rather do week days and not in half term as I am planning on being in Brittany with family and friends for half term so would prefer week day in early novemberbut this may not suit others

being as most people seem to have gone quiet do I assume theres not a lot of interest at the moment? or is it just that only a few have seen the thread?,it would be nice to sort a trip out and I am quite happy to do some organising so if you are interested could we start a list of names

Nigel

Hi Nigel!!!

I have been watching the thread to what the majority wanted. obviously half term would be easier for me and the children, however not sure how much holiday the cubed has left this year!!!! and of course the cost does rise in school holidays

I hate to be a missery but money is a big issue this year for us this year to :-(if only we could all not work but still be able to enjoy the hobby to its full!!!!!!

Would love to come on a forum trip, love meeting you guys and gals :-) will see what trip is decided on and let you know :kiss::kiss:

hi Rosie,it was actually you and yours that made me ask about half term not knowing who else would be likely to bring kids,as it happens half term is out for me now as well and undoubtedly it does cost more in half term.

much as a 2 day trip is appealing to me and others I think a 1 day visit would be best at the moment,perhaps an early saturday eurotunnel crossing than on to Todt and a couple of other places allowing for a same day return.

I dont know how practical this would be for Joris and anyone else travelling long distance but theres nothing to stop those who want to sorting out accomodation and stopping over.

The main problem I do see is that battery Todt close mid november although we maybe able to get round this if they will open for a group visit

Nigel