New member needing help with MUNGA

Hi there, a female member looking to restore our ex NATO 1963 munga 4, any help, advice or even spare parts would be welcomed and my husband will be grateful too as I keep nagging him to get I and finish our miss munga so we can go to shows etc... also we are looking to join a club or meet like minded people who love all green machines, we need one that isn't too serious and family orientated and hopefully one where everyone likes to help each other etc... We live in Suffolk so if you know of a club or live near to felixstowe and think you could help us let me know!!!

Nice to see another girl on board! Welcome along :)

If you're looking for a group it could be worth asking at the Bentwaters museum - I know there was a crowd of folks there for a meet at one point (there are some photos on the board somewhere).

MVT Suffok is close by - http://www.mvt.org.uk/area_pages/suffolk.htm

MVT Essex is a bit further, near Chelmsford, though it may be just too far to be easy.

Nice to see another girl on board! Welcome along :)

If you're looking for a group it could be worth asking at the Bentwaters museum - I know there was a crowd of folks there for a meet at one point (there are some photos on the board somewhere).

MVT Suffok is close by - http://www.mvt.org.uk/area_pages/suffolk.htm

MVT Essex is a bit further, near Chelmsford, though it may be just too far to be easy.

Thank you.... I think MVT is nearer, but Im def going to check out Bentwaters...

Welcome to The Forum . We have a Munga 8 - in bits in the workshop right now but we're hoping to get it to Damyns Hall next weekend along with the Gaz66 .

Might not be close enough for you - the East Anglian Fighting vehicles Group is based in North East Essex / Suffolk borders and we meet up in Colchester once a month as well as at the local shows etc .

Welcome to The Forum . We have a Munga 8 - in bits in the workshop right now but we're hoping to get it to Damyns Hall next weekend along with the Gaz66 .

Might not be close enough for you - the East Anglian Fighting vehicles Group is based in North East Essex / Suffolk borders and we meet up in Colchester once a month as well as at the local shows etc .

I've only seen one other munga 8 they are pretty cool!!! Don't think we're going to Damyns Hall >:( But that East Anglian Fighting Vechiles Group sounds interesting and not too far either which is a bonus... I think I'll try getting in touch with them and see if we can come along to the next meeting! Thank you.