Seats in a CCKW

ghasp!

Calling all Jimmy owners!

When you registered your truck, how many seats did you include? :dunno:

I know the cab has the two seats, but the back could hold troops so does that need to be included? I don't want to register it as only having two seats if it means I can't take people in the back without risking having my collar felt. :whistle:

:thankyou:

Hi chappers never thought of registering my cckw as a taxi lol...... but yes you have a point there.............. i did get stopped once in my swb and kids were in the back.... no canvas.... he did say there s no seat belts (they were standing up at the time) probably thats why he stopped me but then got them to sit in the front can you imagine four in the cab ??????????????????????? now that was not safe but he was the law?????????

I've taken 20 people out in my GMC before with no problem,the police even helped load them by holding the steps at an event.!!!!.I'm not to sure on the legal side and knowing the law I was obviously bending it. I have hundreds of photo's showing more than 20 in a truck more like 40 which I would present as my defence. They could argue that they were in a war situation when they were taken ,but as Tony Blair has said were are in a "WAR" against terror at the moment : ) :-D :-D :-D :-D

:tongue: :tongue: