Warm Greetings from Qatar

Hi Forum and greetings from Doha, Qatar. Been living and working in the Construction Industry here in Doha for the past 5.5 years and still enjoying it - pretty much.

I am an owner and researcher of the VW Type 82 Kübelwagen which was built in January 1945. Restoration is a slow process as I am here in Qatar and the vehicle is in France. However I do enjoy the jaunts back to Europe to do a bit of work on it and go to the rally's and swap meets to purchase the remaining missing items that are still required.

There's a large amount of stuff here in the forum so If you do not mind I'll start browsing and see what there is available for my particular vehicle.

Cheers

Ron

TonyB

Thanks for the warm welcome and only too glad to swell the ranks of the Axis Vehicle Members. If we are thin on the ground it really means I'll have to do a lot of posting on the subject. This may be of interest to those who are modelling and wish to gain an insight into what the various Kübelwagen's should look like through the years they were manufactured.

Cheers

Ron

Welcome to the forum, Ron!! When at the clubhouse, please park your vehicle on the Axis parking spaces only. Adrian has already crushed a whermacht bicycle with his tank that was parked in the allied section. :police:

• 1 month later...