Hello

andyroo

Andy, tell the group about the annual pilgrimage from way up there down to Great Dorset Steam Fair with a Ferret and Saracen/Salidin. Also we would be impressed to hear the story of your dedication in driving the Ferret from John O Groats to Lands End :schocked:

:beer: Welcome Andy

:bow: :bow: :bow: Do tell..........

Thankyou all for such a warm welcome.

Its Clives foult that I joined. I sent him an email the other day replying to a post he'd made.

He accoused me of being a lurker ;)

For thouse of you that want to know about the anual Dorset trip, LeJog and others I will post more in the new year. I'm affrade it takes me a long time to type as I'm not good with writen words.

Andy.

Thankyou all for such a warm welcome.

Its Clives foult that I joined. I sent him an email the other day replying to a post he'd made.

He accoused me of being a lurker ;)

For thouse of you that want to know about the anual Dorset trip, LeJog and others I will post more in the new year. I'm affrade it takes me a long time to type as I'm not good with writen words.

Andy.

No problems there then Andy - you're gonna fit right in with all of us here!! :evil: :evil: :evil: