yellow scammell EKA

landyandy

can any one remember a yellow scammell eka that was ex dra at chertsey ,is it still about or know of its wereabouts,it was seen at a few shows years ago

just looked dra up online what was this place used for is it the same as fvrde as this was at chertsey as well ?

do you know anything about this scammell why was it painted yellow?

it was painted yellow for a very good reason it was recovery for dra,s 2 amazons when hauling prototype tanks between ranges ,yellow so it looked like any other wrecker,the amazons were blue

one and the same just different departments,it were all the mbt.s were developed

thanks for the info was chertsey a civi organisation or military ? were the vehicles painted these colours so the public didnt know what went on there , and when you mention amazons are these the ones which operated around shoeburyness and is the reme museum amazon one of these . sorry to ask so many questions but i saw a yellow eka at rushden last year and wondered if this was one of them .

thanks for the info was chertsey a civi organisation or military ? were the vehicles painted these colours so the public didnt know what went on there , and when you mention amazons are these the ones which operated around shoeburyness and is the reme museum amazon one of these . sorry to ask so many questions but i saw a yellow eka at rushden last year and wondered if this was one of them .

you are correct,civy reg on all of them and inconspicuous colours and lots of night movements and tarps ,our amazon is one of them,just trying to see if the others are still about and who owns them

you are correct,civy reg on all of them and inconspicuous colours and lots of night movements and tarps ,our amazon is one of them,just trying to see if the others are still about and who owns them

spoke to a mate today he thinks the eka is now owned by someone near rugby

can any one remember a yellow scammell eka that was ex dra at chertsey ,is it still about or know of its wereabouts,it was seen at a few shows years ago

Scammell Eka for sale on ebay this morning i am sure this is the one i saw at rushden cavalcade last year .

it looks a lot like the yellow one that was at f.v.r.d.e