ferret prices

griff66

ferrets seem to be creeping up in price havnt seen any recently for less than 7k for a rough one:D

I Have just been to look at three non runners today. MK1 Liaisons.

Very complete and will make nice projects. £3500 each.

So even a project is over £3k ? A few years ago you could buy fora lot less than that even at Withams - I tried searching on the internet for a ferret project and could not find one advertised in the UK.

Maybe its a natural progression that prices will increase because a larger majority have been restored, and the ones that are for sale have had time and money put into them.

I presume that supply and demand will put the prices of wrecks up? Ferrets are popular and hopefully will continue to be a good investment? If they are going up in a recession then what will they do in (hopefully) better times?

Unless of course they are being purchased by survivalists , ready for the fall of civilisation.......Just hope they own a petrol station....

;)

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is that it more complete than it was - it needs a few more bits of the firing mechanism. It does fire blanks now , (small one test purposes only....) The kids like it !

I should really concentrate on the hull now - turret is about complete.