More bad news!

Spood

Has anybody seen the front page of the Sun today, obviously there is going to be some sensationalism but are things getting as bad as they say. More ships mothballed, RAF without enough planes, army families living in substandard housing. What the hell is happening to this country? Could someone please explain why we are paying more and more taxes yet everything it pays for is getting worse. I'm as patriotic as the next man but doesn't it make you feel like saying stuff it and getting on the next plane to somewhere else (damn that'll be extra tax, I'll go by boat). Angry doesn't start to describe what I feel. :argh: :banghead:

Hear what you are saying Spood - on Question Time last night they were saying that our front line troops are paid half of what our Fire Fighters are, that was a freightning stat and a very sad one too.

Where the hell does all our money go?

Spood, please don,t get on a plane and leave as you,ll make a space for another asylum sponger sorry seeker.

Wouldn't it be grand if we had a Govt which stood up and said

"Right no foreign aid help or hand outs for 5 years while we sort out Britain PROPERLY,then we will help, but not just throwing millions in aid being squandered.

Once our pensioners have dignity,our hospitals are in order, an education system to be proud of our armed forces correctly kitted and housed.

Then give aid, but organise it if need send our people to rebuild irrigation, power supplies etc and set up administration that works to stop the corruption."

Until we see the back of PC and the overly liberal tolerance of any crank we will suffer socially and financially and, we will continue to read these amazing headlines.

Father Christmas dumped due to upsetting minority group

Conker tree stripped by council due to fear of litigation

Reindeer tree decoration removed due to perceived insult to animal rights groups!!!

Asylum seeker on the grounds of persecution for being a lesbian, while waiting the courts verdict had a baby another miracle ??

And I'm sure you can all add a few, isolated these are laughable, but when listed it makes sad and disturbing reading..

Neil your post has a real ring to it unfortunately

Regards to you all Hardyferret