wohoo

Topdog

I have managed to find a source of volts to put through the newly installed Clansman intercom in the 432 and it works. Will put up some pics of the installation later. Feeling very pleased with myself - that is all.

Edited by Topdog
Typo

I have managed to find a source of volts to put through the newly installed Clansman intercom in the 432 and it works. Will put up some pics of the installation later. Feeling very pleased with myself - that is all.

Well done....and now gat back to work...:-D

Hi Robin,

Yes mate, it was wired for Bowman so I have put Clansman boxes and wiring in. The problem is with the electrics in general. I cant get the interior lights to work at all and the small silver junction box on the right hand wall by the radio trays does not have any power to it at all. I have had to plug directly into the distribution box for now.

David

Not wishing to tell Grandmother how to suck eggs, but I assume you've found the master switch for the interior lights? The radio boxes should have power provided the master switch on the RDB is made, assuming you've got radio batteries fitted under the driver's seat.

Andy