uniforms bought from Malvern

chevpol

Ok folks,

here are a few piicys of the uniforms I picked up at Malvern last sunday.......

Belgian Para Commando

Italian M29

Mk2/2A flying Suit

Swiss "Alpenflage"

SASS "Carry All Smock" Private Purchase, 1980's I think?

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0330.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0339.jpg

DSCF0335.jpg

Edited by chevpol

Wow, I have one of the Swiss jackets in the urban/night blue camouflage scheme from back at university. A few of us got them from a local army surplus shop down near Ipswich. It's easily the best coat I've ever had, hence still hanging onto it.

I once got an entire weeks shopping in all the pockets - the amount of storage has to be seen to be believed. It made us wonder quite what all the pockets were meant for, especially the one inside. I don't suppose you have any idea?

Wow, I have one of the Swiss jackets in the urban/night blue camouflage scheme from back at university. A few of us got them from a local army surplus shop down near Ipswich. It's easily the best coat I've ever had, hence still hanging onto it.

I once got an entire weeks shopping in all the pockets - the amount of storage has to be seen to be believed. It made us wonder quite what all the pockets were meant for, especially the one inside. I don't suppose you have any idea?

no I dont, but being swiss, every pocket would have a purpose, just like the swiss army knife I suppose!!!

Mark

PS, if you are all wondering why 3 are from my fotobucket album, its because I could only upload 2 durect to forum, the rest kept failing to upload!