New Toy

polecat paul

Well finally i have got what i wanted, a BV206 , have been searching for the right one at the right price for some time now, so now comes the fun of road registering it!, will post up some pics this evening after i have finished jet washing it off.............bring on the snow!!

You do realise people will blame you when stranded in snow?

You, after all, asked for snow...:-D

Will you stop with the negative waves? Haven't you learn't yet, politicians, forigner's and the weather are the only things the British have as common subjects to moan about? :nono:

Very nice. I use to drive 1 of these occasionally, and they will go up amazing slopes and go nearly anywhere. They are fantastic fun to drive as well. Keep on top of the maintenance, especially the greasing. I did find they struggled a bit in stickey mud as it dries out, it seemed to get in between the road wheels and gum up the drivetrain.

I was never actually sure of driving these on the road though, do you need a H licence or not? Technically it steers by articulating the bodies against each other, not by breaking a track and powering round with the other track. However it is a tracklaying vehicle.

I was never actually sure of driving these on the road though, do you need a H licence or not? Technically it steers by articulating the bodies against each other, not by breaking a track and powering round with the other track. However it is a tracklaying vehicle.

Brilliant vehicle, well done. Deffo H licence though, it doesnt matter about the steering.

Dave