Video - 'A Short Trip Out'

Vulture

Guys (please forgive the indulgence, but)

At the weekend my 9 year son and I were looking at videos of CCKWs on U-Tube, when, yes you guessed it...

"Dad, why don't we make a video of our truck and put it on U-Tube?"

So on a windy, but sunny Sunday here in the UK, I we took some footage which I stitched together (using Windows Moviemaker) and uploaded last night.

Kind regards to all

Ian (aka Vulture)

Edited by Vulture
To correct link

Indulgence? It's a lot better than some of the other vids on utube, and you probably made a young kid very proud of his Dad.

Zero-Five-Two

Glad you liked my efforts :) Youngster can't get enough of the truck and has asked me to make sure we still have it when he is 17 so that he can drive :drive:it about ! I picked him up from school in it recently, and he loved showing about 15 of his friends around it :)

Kind regards

Vulture

Excellent! Just what we need and well done you (and well done son for suggesting it). We should make this a sticky and all of us get out there and take/make more!

Paul

Just thinking, we have a gallery for photos, why not a similar repository for videos ? Any suggestions who I talk to about the idea ?

Kind regards

Ian

Edited by Vulture
Formating

I like it ;-)The music at the beginning, is that from Kelly's Heroes? (Yes I know I could look it up but I'm suffering from CBA just now)

Hi Toner.

Yes it is 'Burning Bridges' from (the classic) Kelly's Heroes :)

The song was sung by the Mike Curb Congregation and is one of my favourite war movies tunes.

Kind regards

Vulture

Edited by Vulture
Formating