`Fear Naught`

Hi Everyone ;)

Okay slapped wrists, should have introduced myself first before i posted some photo`s but now hopefully making ammends.

Although i don`t own a military vehicle (unless i win the Euro) i am looking forward to adding some input into what i think is a fantastic site.

I have been visiting the site for some time and must give full credit to you guys (all 6,500) who have kept it going for 6 years + & have kept me entertained with the photo`s etc. Especially like the heavy armour chaps who do miracles cutting/welding/rivetting armoured plate to turn `range wrecks into true works of art, many thanks.

I collect anything `tank`, user handbooks (rare & expensive!!), ammo, sights, instrument panels, etc, etc, infact anything which will fit into my `inner sanctum` (study !).

If had the chance to own vehicle would have to be a Landrover 101 (v8 petrol ?) or Chieftain

One area which i would support & i think would enhance the site is : car stickers/tie pin/ baseball caps for immediate recognition . Tramped around War & Piece show looking to meet & chat to some members but only found one group (sure there must have been loads of you there).

So that`s me enjoy the photo`s and be gentle with me!

Steve H

P1030301 (1024x768).jpg

P1030320 (800x600).jpg

P1000981 (768x1024).jpg