Upottey Band Of Brothers stars to jump out of a plane in aid of Normandy Memorial.

Jack

OK folks the jump is on for this weekend.

I have been asked to organise and head up the MV convoy to transport the actors from the hotel to the jump airfield and to and fro from Upottery.

On both the 20th and 21st August, the cast will be convoyed in military vehicles to Upottery Airfield (Smeatharpe) where a special 2 day military themed event called WINGS AND WHEELS is being held. At the WINGS and WHEELS event (on both days), you will be given the chance to meet the cast for autographs/photos. The cast are due to arrive in military vehicles arround 1.30pm on both days.

So if anyone would like to bring a WWII MV then the organisors would be happy to see you.

Hopefully get to see you there!

Cheers,

Jack!

Hi Jack, going down Friday with M20, hopefully see you then, Ian.:-)

Fantastic Ian - need you up front!

I will be there Friday evening and will set up a drivers briefing and we will drive the route....

Hi Jack, i have been in contact with Robin about comming down for the weekend. Please count me in for the vehicle convoy/transport duties. If I can be of any help, please count me in with the Jeep.

See you on Saturday.

Cheers, Tim.

Good stuff Tim and look forward to seeing you!

THE WHISTLE IS BACK :angel:
practice for next year!!!!:kiss::kiss:

Hope it goes well this weekend, would have loved to been there, but with truck in pieces and me having to work (during the school holidays too and without pay I hasten to add!!!!!) its not going to happen. Make sure someone gets some mega pictures and does a fantastic write up for us :-)