Thanks for the effort :)

Jack

Many thanks to all who have taken the time to add or update their pictures in the gallery - makes a good addition to HMVF and Ienjoy looking through them all........yes I know, I will get out more.

It is nice to see them being used by the random images on the front page and Nick that looks like original stencils on your Dodge?!

...........Jerry - very cool in your uniform!

Keep uploading everyone!

Great work Richard.

..........what on earth are you unloading there :schocked:

Jack,

Long story :-D We were changing over the lifting boom and winch from another of these Foden recovery trucks. One had been bent when the vehicle ran back in to a Cheiftain apparantly. The replacement was from another that had been scrapped, having rolled over in Norway, we were cutting it up and salvaging main assemblies from it.

Wish you had not asked now, don't you :-P

Richard

Jack,

Long story :-D We were changing over the lifting boom and winch from another of these Foden recovery trucks. One had been bent when the vehicle ran back in to a Cheiftain apparantly.

........was that on the insurance claim form :schocked:

I can't find those images.

Jack,

Long story :-D We were changing over the lifting boom and winch from another of these Foden recovery trucks. One had been bent when the vehicle ran back in to a Cheiftain apparantly. The replacement was from another that had been scrapped, having rolled over in Norway, we were cutting it up and salvaging main assemblies from it.

Wish you had not asked now, don't you :-P

Richard

Probably should be in the stupid questions bit, but where is the gallery?? :?

Hi Richard.

No problem.

If you click on the HMVF banner at the top of the page, this will take you to the 'home' page and then you will see the 'gallery' tab on the top menu!

Any problems then please do let me know.

Cheers

jack