Hi to the members as I have just joined your forum

Hi all and I will go by the name of little Ray but I am far from that. I am interested in Tanks and more Tanks as its the last item on my bucket list. I am 65 years old and live in rural New South Wales Australia and now retired. I have never been part of the Australian Army but just love those tanks. Over the years I have had a number of jeeps and a Blitz Wagon (all ford vehicles) but my main love was Early Model T Fords which I still have a 1913 tourer and 1966 Mustangs which I still have a 66GT in the barn. Since moving to my farm I have gone over to horse drawn vehicles which I have a 1895 stage coach and a 1840 Governors park carriage and a team of horses. I find many WW2 and later vehicles which I am not interested in but would be happy to upload photos of my finds if I can figure out how to do it as I am not computer literate, I travel a lot these days and I chase down any leads on tanks but they` are out of my pocket range or not for sale when I find them. I would be most happy to help any forum member with info on vehicles out here and thank you for letting me be part of your group..Ray (little ray)

Hi Im brummy176yrs ex REME Recce Mech 2nd class 1953/1957 Scamel Pioneer/Explorer/churchill having been told of the Layland Martian which superceeded the Scamels and found some great photos of them Im looking forward to finding more about them regards brummy1