Hello

pop larkin

Hi guys. I'm new on here but been into the vehicle/reenacting scene for as long as I can remember. I bought my first vehicle this summer, and am now in the process of restoration. She is a 1943 1 1/2 ton Chevy. One of the few used in the Darling Buds of May, and has been sat around for years in a museum in Norfolk. I have a restoration thread running on the MVWF forum, which I update weekly as I go.

width=640 height=480http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8716/picture062gy1.jpg[/img]

Hi Pop,

Is that the one that used to be displayed in the Hop Farm at Beltring? Am sure it was still there this year.

Kewelde

According to the log book it was the 'Museum of Kent life'. Then bought by local (Devon) MVT member in November 2005 and sold to me in July 2006. As you can see from the restoration links there is fair old bit to do, but should have her ready for the 2007 show season. Will get stuff up on here as soon as I get chance 8-)

Paul,

That is the other one then. It was at the Museum of Kent Life near Maidstone. Believe the TV company had two of them in case one went down, I presume.

Richard

Hi there and welcome that museum is just down the road from me, I never new that was there :?