HELP for Saracen in Toronto area

mwarrior

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted.

So low and behold, the hydraulic line started corroding and leaking at the rear of the vehicle (It's a MK5), therefore no brakes or steering.

To top it off, I think there's a leak in the front left seal on the wheel.

Is there anybody in the Toronto area who can make/install a line for me as well as help out with the seal? I do have ISO15 fluid as well as the Omala 220 (I think that's the one, made by Shell?) so replenishing the Hydraulic fluid is not an issue.

So, is there that can help and maybe even help me tune/service this thing? It needs a coat of paint as well but I figure it's better making it driveable before worrying about that. The gentleman I bought it from didn't put a Primer coat on apparently, nor did he give me my antennae or extra parts which I had paid for.

If there's anybody that can help please let me know. The vehicle is in Oakville Ontario.

Side Note: Sammy Clarke, if you're reading this forum, I'm still waiting for my long list of items. I'd appreciate you shipping them out forthwith.

Dear Gagan,

I was wondering when you or your Saracen were going to surface! I have been sending you text messages but not getting any replies.

I am busy for at least a month right now, I would be able to come down after Labour Day but not sooner.

Sorry to hear that parts still not arrived.

Can you PM your phone number?

Robin

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the reply. I'm actually in India right now, so any messages that come to my phone usually disappear from the system by the time I turn it on to check messages (I'd rather not pay Rogers $3/min for keeping it on overseas :P )

I'll send you a PM shortly with a VOIP number though with a Texas area code, that should make it easier.

After Labour Day is fine, although earlier would be nice. Or if there's parts I need I could of course order/find those in the meantime.

And yes I doubt I'll be seeing those parts. He WAS nice enough to add them to the invoice and charge me like 500 Pounds, and then claim that they "may have been nicked in transport, I'll send replacements". This was when it arrived in 2008.

I'll send the # over shortly.

Thanks