Thornes Park Wakefield July 1st (this Friday !)

This Friday there is a classic car show in Thornes park,Wakefield West Yorkshire. It is usually quite good with a mix of vehicles. Is anyone else going. The gathering starts from 9 am but I aim to arrive about 6.30 pm. I will have to take one of the Zils because I am lending Bernadette to a friend (bad move ).

This Friday there is a classic car show in Thornes park,Wakefield West Yorkshire. It is usually quite good with a mix of vehicles. Is anyone else going. The gathering starts from 9 am but I aim to arrive about 6.30 pm. I will have to take one of the Zils because I am lending Bernadette to a friend (bad move ).

Hello

I should be going with the ferret, as long as my back holds up! It's a late afternoon evening event, I know that the notice on the wakefield council site says 9am, but thats wrong. The event is from about 4pm till dusk. I'm planning on getting there at about half 3 ish :-)

I will see you there! :-)

There was about 1000 vehicles of all sorts last year... but mine was the only armour :-) (smug) (about 15 mil vehs total)

Cheers

Matt

I didn't get there until nearly 8pm because of work (bummer) and went with one of the Zils.... I wanted to catch up with Toolman but as I was walking back to the Zil I saw him drive off. Catch him next time (probably Ponderosa).

I didn't get there until nearly 8pm because of work (bummer) and went with one of the Zils.... I wanted to catch up with Toolman but as I was walking back to the Zil I saw him drive off. Catch him next time (probably Ponderosa).

Hello, sorry about that. we had been there from about 3pm and we needed to get back, it was a bit of a drive and my commander has just had a Hip op so we had to head off before it got to cold. I need to get the ferret running better this week, definately going to ponderosa...:-) even if i have to limp up hills!

see you there

Cheers

matt