Armed forces weekend 25th-26th june Trowbridge park

Not an awful lot there really, I'm afraid. As the sole representative of tracked armour, Chas is doing a sterling job showing kiddies round the FV439. I hope there's still some of it left at the end! :-)

Andy

Andy, you weren't in the way! I'm sorry that I 'Had my hands full' and couldn't give you my attention for very long.

I know I had a 'Little Darling' set off the vehicle Fire Extinguisher system, and there should be at least two people at the vehicle at all times, but I still think it was worth it. And a fair few £s raised for the Royal British Legion this year.

Blue Red Blue, it was your first post that made me realise WHEN this event was. I did see your display as I walked in, Sunday morning, but once I had 'opened up' I felt 'tied' to the vehicle.

I will make the effort to come and see you next year - I will be the scruffy git in a dark blue boilersuit!

'Chas.'

we came over and had a good nose at the signals gear, all amongst the millions of kids trying to pull various bits of :)

it could be a very good show with abit of tweeking and fore thought, we were hoping they would put something like yours over by us but it wasnt to be:(