Happy Fathers Day!!

rosie

Happy Fathers Day to R Cubed and Rosiesdad.

A very special Happy Fathers Day to G506.

In fact hope all you daddies out there have a great day

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Well I did say that the only thing that would make this day better would be if I could find the problem with my EB and sort it - the day got better:laugh: The stop lever on the pump had not bedded down and locked in so the pump was in the stop position although the stop lever was in the go position.

The influance of both my kids helped me on that. Thanks all my family for a great day. I hope you had a good one too Rosie.

Well I did say that the only thing that would make this day better would be if I could find the problem with my EB and sort it - the day got better:laugh: The stop lever on the pump had not bedded down and locked in so the pump was in the stop position although the stop lever was in the go position.

The influance of both my kids helped me on that. Thanks all my family for a great day. I hope you had a good one too Rosie.

excellent news!!!!!!

Was ok today, R Cubed had a day of tinkering and has found a problem with the GMC knocking from top end possibly little ends are knocking :(:(:(:( (hope to be sorted for Bolero :-|)

Spoke to my dad by text but will see him soon :-):-):-)

Had a good relaxing weekend with family instead of rushing around like a headless chicken, did some gardening, housework, uni work and now enjoying a sneaky guinness (yes thats right!) before bed!!!