A welcome from Essex

Hello everyone,

I'm Christopher Waite, a Engineering apprentice at a UK defence company.

In my current placement I have access to our Military vehicles such as a FV432, Cougar, Panther and a Pinz.

Its because I have been working on these vehicles that I have join this forum and already you guys have helped me troubleshoot the 432.

So thank you all for the help and I look forward to sponging off of your knowledge and experience in the future.

-Christopher.

In my current placement I have access to our Military vehicles such as a FV432, Cougar, Panther and a Pinz.

-Christopher.

Welcome to the forum, take it you work for Selex? if so some of those vehicles were booked into our www.bunkerbash.co.uk show last year, we set aside a large area for them, gave them a full page in our show program & arranged overnight secure storage for them but they did not show up & the guy arranging it did not even have the decency to return our calls or answer our emails.

Regards Lee

Welcome to the forum, take it you work for Selex? if so some of those vehicles were booked into our www.bunkerbash.co.uk show last year, we set aside a large area for them, gave them a full page in our show program & arranged overnight secure storage for them but they did not show up & the guy arranging it did not even have the decency to return our calls or answer our emails.

Regards Lee

I cannot confirm nor deny that I work for Selex...

However I may be able to shed some light on what could of happened last year, regarding the Cougar that vehicle is on lone to us from the army and to make things worse because its American its restricted so it is unlikely it would ever be aloud off site, not to mention its also un-drivable on UK roads.

Similar thing with the Panther, on lone, American, restricted and apparently you need a special licence to drive it.

As for the 432 and Pinz, I don't see why they wouldn't have been aloud to attend, my only guess is the person who was suppose to arrange it left it too long or didn't get in touch with the vehicle team because if threes any excuse to take the 432 out our guys would take it.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome and you know what, I think I will try making it to Bunker Bash... its weird its been running 5 years and this is the first I've heard of it.