HELP

Mark

Someone sometime ago posted a link to a website for classic car parts, I am looking for the wiring connectors to build my loom with, can anyone help and remember what the website was please :cry:

Hi Mark - try using the 'seach' button.....it should flag it up for you :-)

Someone sometime ago posted a link to a website for classic car parts, I am looking for the wiring connectors to build my loom with, can anyone help and remember what the website was please :cry:

That's what I was trying to say the other day about good links being lost, if we had a links section on here they could be added as we went along..

That's what I was trying to say the other day about good links being lost, if we had a links section on here they could be added as we went along..

I agree with you Lee as I have just proved, but the one that the canvas supplier was put in as Jack explained is for the traders themselves to offer etc., maybe J&J can have a look at it and see what can be done.

By the way Cripp it was the first link and for that I thank you

Guys, we do have a links section on the front page :-D is that any good?

Well what do you know, that is the first time I have looked in there Jack I have not seen it before, maybe it is a little obscure and could be moved onto the forum itself and the Wicki link put in it's place :?

Well what do you know, that is the first time I have looked in there Jack I have not seen it before, maybe it is a little obscure and could be moved onto the forum itself and the Wicki link put in it's place :?

We well have a look at that one and see if we can do anything :-) but in the meantime this may help you find the links sections -

http://www.specsavers.co.uk

8-)