April 29th 2011

FV1604A

Hi everyone,

May I start this incredible 'news' day with congratulations to the happy couple who seem to be the centre of attention in London at the moment.

Best wishes to Kate and William. May they have a long and healthy life.

The British people are very lucky to have such a beautiful couple to represent them.

Notwithstanding his unique position, His Royal Highness, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is joining one of the Search and Rescue squadrons, flying those fantastic Sea Kings.

I have on several occasions been involved with 202 Squadron at RAF Boulmer, in Northumberland and these amazing teams of men and women, whose dedication and skill have to be experienced to be believed.

Long may they continue and may the British government realise what a very important role they provide to the community and that they should be ring-fenced from any budget cuts.

Everyone out there, have a great day:):):)

Mike.

Right back at you!!!!!

I am sat here watching all those yummy men in uniform!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to 'the' dress.

Might crack open the charddy soon!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

:beer::beer::beer:

:banana::banana:

Hi everyone,

May I start this incredible 'news' day with congratulations to the happy couple who seem to be the centre of attention in London at the moment.

Best wishes to Kate and William. May they have a long and healthy life.

The British people are very lucky to have such a beautiful couple to represent them.

Notwithstanding his unique position, His Royal Highness, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is joining one of the Search and Rescue squadrons, flying those fantastic Sea Kings.

I have on several occasions been involved with 202 Squadron at RAF Boulmer, in Northumberland and these amazing teams of men and women, whose dedication and skill have to be experienced to be believed.

Long may they continue and may the British government realise what a very important role they provide to the community and that they should be ring-fenced from any budget cuts.

Everyone out there, have a great day:):):)

Mike.

Hear hear, to all of that.

Its been a lovely day, watched the whole shabang on telly. Had a picnic lunch in garden (with chardonnay garnish) watched the highlights and them leaving in the aston martin and just been over to the beach to see the fireworks here on Hayling. Wonderful :)

Only watched it on Dutch news.

Loved the BBMF flypast and Aston Martin drive.

Prince Harry looked as if he had to stop himself to pull a prank didn't he.

The thing which struck me was that so many people came together to celebrate, a unifying factor.

I was very annoyed that my Personal Invitation didnt arrive! :mad:

I assume it got lost in the post?..............

(I couldnt have attended anyway, I was at a Country Vehicle Show Instead. IE: I had a Previous engangment that I simply couldnt miss, could I?.........) :-D

And my No.1 Dress Uniform was in the cleaners!........................;)