a bit of a problem...

markbg

Hi

I was with a group last year at w&p so camped with them with the Fox in the living history area - now im booked in this year as well but they are now changing to a ww2 group only and no kids allowed so now im a bit stuck - i did remember that there was a HMVF area in the show but not sure if that area is pre booked fir certain people or whether we can tag along? we are generally there all week but i would prefer to camp next to the vehicle in an area clise to the main field

any ideas/suggestions welcome

cheers

Mark B

Hi

I was with a group last year at w&p so camped with them with the Fox in the living history area - now im booked in this year as well but they are now changing to a ww2 group only and no kids allowed so now im a bit stuck - i did remember that there was a HMVF area in the show but not sure if that area is pre booked fir certain people or whether we can tag along? we are generally there all week but i would prefer to camp next to the vehicle in an area clise to the main field

any ideas/suggestions welcome

cheers

Mark B

Bit short sighted that saying no kids 'we are a living history group' no kids no future movement. I take it all the 're-enactors' will be around the age of twenty when they reenact? If not is it going to be a troop of Dads Army with beer guts and grey hair?

• 1 month later...
Bit short sighted that saying no kids 'we are a living history group' no kids no future movement. I take it all the 're-enactors' will be around the age of twenty when they reenact? If not is it going to be a troop of Dads Army with beer guts and grey hair?

Thanks Lee got your PM - and yes I think its a bit much - they wear uniforms and dont run around acting stupid either - they were actually quite a hit during the schools day as the kids felt they could ask them questions more than the adults