Matador pictures help please

Im building a radio controlled 1/14th scale Matador and could do with help with pictures please.

Im basing the model on a couple of pictures i have found of a Matador named Defiant but could really do with close up pictures in particular how the rear body is mounted to the chassis and also some views of the rear interior.

I have searched all 88 pages of the Matador gallery to no avail so any close up views would be very welcome.

I have made a start and you can view it in the models section.

Also does anyone know what happend to the Matador that lived at Halifax bus garage,loved that vehicle,always remember the desert rat painted on the front.

Cheers Mark

Im building a radio controlled 1/14th scale Matador and could do with help with pictures please.

Im basing the model on a couple of pictures i have found of a Matador named Defiant but could really do with close up pictures in particular how the rear body is mounted to the chassis and also some views of the rear interior.

I have searched all 88 pages of the Matador gallery to no avail so any close up views would be very welcome.

I have made a start and you can view it in the models section.

Also does anyone know what happend to the Matador that lived at Halifax bus garage,loved that vehicle,always remember the desert rat painted on the front.

Cheers Mark

Mark,

Ref the Halifax Matadors, have found piccies, but nothing to say where it is now if it still exists,

Paul.

Hi Paul

Where did you find the pictures

There was two Matadors but one lived at Toddmorden,if my memory serves me right only one had a desert rat painted on the front

They were replaced by a Guy Big J4T which wasn't a patch on them

Mark

Mark,

I will find them again and post shortcuts,

Paul.

:-D

Thats them Paul thank you

The bottom picture is taken outside Skircoat road garage and you can see the old tramlines in the cobbles which are still there today.

The door to the left went into the repair dock and the turn onto the pits was so tight we used to jack the rear of the bus up and place the tyres on greasy boards and push the back end across to get in line with the pit

The pictures are in the old Halifax Corporation colours

The link to the green and white Matador is i believe the same vehicle but in the then West Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive colours taken at the rear of Elmwood garage which is just across the road.

Just as a matter of interest you can still see to this day on Elmwood garage all be it rarther faded the camoflage from WW2

Thanks once again Mark