United News news reels WWII

abn deuce

Found on youtube a collection of WWII videos posted by PublicResources.org. this clip a collection of clips from around the Globe both battle fields and America . Aircraft, vehicles,soldiers and ships . Hope others will find it of interest .

Something went wrong...

This clip titled New service speeds mail to U.S.troops

BUT if you watch at the 3:10 mark the clip has a very high impact series of scenes of "Bren gun carriers " being put through some violent manouvers ! some thing like that shot of the Stolly going full speed into a lake !

Something went wrong...

This ones titled Sherman Tanks mount rockets, Just one of a number of clips in the video posted on youtube by Publicresourceorg.I hope others will view and comment on some of these clips , as many of the scenes are new to me and must be to others as well .

Something went wrong...

BUT if you watch at the 3:10 mark the clip has a very high impact series of scenes of "Bren gun carriers " being put through some violent manouvers ! some thing like that shot of the Stolly going full speed into a lake !

Thanks for posting those, very interesting. Looking carefully at that clip, it is worrying to think why so many drivers helmets flew off and out of the vehicle, must have resulted in injuries surely, but then I suppose that is the purpose of those trials.