A sad loss

Great War truck

I am very sad to report that Honey the hamster has died. We are not sure of the actual time of death but put it between Sunday 27th Feb and Monday 7th of March. After much discussion we have put the funeral in the hands of West Oxfordshire County Council and she will travel to her final resting place (Dean Pitt recycling centre) courtesy of Dennis.

My daughter took the news surprisingly well and said afterwards “Oh, the way you turned the TV off first, I thought one of the Grandparents had died”. She went on to say later “I am a little sad, but some chocolate cake would make me feel better”.

Honey is survived by her twin sister Violet (for now).

That was an interesting idea, but no. A Dennis Eagle rubbish lorry took Honey on her last journey.

A further development today. Honey's sister Violet died today. If this sort of thing carrys on at this rate i will have to get a special recycling box from the Council for dead pets.

That was an interesting idea, but no. A Dennis Eagle rubbish lorry took Honey on her last journey.

A further development today. Honey's sister Violet died today. If this sort of thing carrys on at this rate i will have to get a special recycling box from the Council for dead pets.

:cry::cry::cry: Oh no thats soooo sad! RIP Honey and Violet

Are you sure there is no foul play here? Maybe a jealous neighbourhood cat trying to remove the opposition?