Trailer Name

Smithy

its a brockhouse office trailer isnt it people convert these for living vans for mv shows or will i be corrected ! :-)

Brockhouse, yes it was just on the tip of my toungue :cool2: . Thanks very much private mw :thanx:

And yes people do convert them for use at shows.

Edited by Smithy

I think you will find that this is a TRAILER, 2 TON, 4W/2L, OFFICE (FV2502W) to FVRDE Spec 9543. It's possible it could be a later version on a FV2505. Sometimes several manufacturers could provide similar trailers under different contracts & sometimes one manufacturer would provide the chassis & another company provide the body.

I think you will find that this is a TRAILER, 2 TON, 4W/2L, OFFICE (FV2502W) to FVRDE Spec 9543. It's possible it could be a later version on a FV2505. Sometimes several manufacturers could provide similar trailers under different contracts & sometimes one manufacturer would provide the chassis & another company provide the body.

Thanks Clive

I do have an original of FVRDE Specification 9543 if there is any detail you want checked out.

Hi Clive, thanks for the offer but the guy is more than happy with the information that I have sent him.

Thanks once again,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hey guys...

i know this is an old thread but im interested in more info, my trailer is the rubery owen stores trailer with just two windows like the one mentioned above...

it has had a bodged attempt at hydraulic over-run brakes fitted to it which scares me as the way theyre piped theyd never work!! so if anybody could supply me with a decent amount of info id be greatful

also needs a new drawbar (the tow ring seems to be off a sankey) and probably new wheelbearings before it can go behind the wagon (only using the tractor to tow it to shows at the moment)