Stafford Military Show weekend 1st May 2011

commander

Preliminary announcement of a new Military show being held at the County Show Ground Stafford

all are welcome but limited to space so early aplication is advised this is being held on the same weekend as the "Ex Mil Fair" at the same venue it has got good flat grassed ground with tarmac roads in between also hard standing areas as well toilets and washing facilities also camping from the Friday 29th Saturday 30th Sunday 1st May this is organised through the NSMVT courtesy of the

Ex Mil Fair show organisers contact me for further details

Commander

Edited by commander

It is a good site, I've been to the Staffordshire County Show quite a few times at the venue and that has always seemed to run smoothly. Something a little closer to home means I should be in attendance as it's only ten miles from home for me.

This is being held in conjunction with the "Ex Military Fair" being held there indoors in the exhibition halls

at the County Show ground on the 1st May

ExMil, Stafford Stafford Showground - exciting new venue with easy access fromM6 J14.

Organised by the succesful GA Promotions team (Malvern Military Conventions).

Admission £5, open 9am-4pm.

Tel: 01743 762266 Fax: 01743 762277

Amanda Lycett Website

Commander

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After a site visit today we now have a site map if anyone is interested this can be viewed at

http://www.northstaffsmvt.co.uk we have also negotiated a discount ticket for Exmil which will cover

the trade day on Saturday and the public day on Sunday of £5.00. per person for any exhibitor

which also includes the free BBQ Saturday night for exhibitors prebokings only

Commander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To clear up any missunderstanding that some people might have this is a multi period event also Allied and Axis vehicles reenactors dioramas are all welcome but it is a family show so not to cause any dissrespect or offence please no SS goose stepping seig heil types

Commander

Hi,

Can I just ask....

I am looking at going to the Mil fair on the Sunday and it would be rude of me not to have a look round your show whilst im there. So could you please tell me is your MVT show a separate entrance admission fee or does the Mil fair fee include your show entrance?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul, the £5.oo. entrance fee to the Exmil Fair on Sunday is all you pay but if you come up on Saturday

and pay your booking in fee of £5.oo. you can get in Saturday the trade day and Sunday as well normally

this costs £10.oo. saving you a £5.oo. just a thought

Commander

• 2 weeks later...

All the passes have been posted out this weekend, but as I have said before if yours does not arrive in

time just turn up on the day and we will sort you out please note we will be on site from Friday lunch time onwards

got to get fed before we start here is my mobile number in case of any difficulties 07970 708261

Commander