Don't you hate it...

Sidewinder

When you stick your dirty overalls in the washing machine without realising you'd split some diesel on them...

Everything that went in with them now has a faint smell of fuel. I'm now going to go and hide in the shed until she who must be obeyed has cooled down a bit! :blush:

And next time I'll check the contents of the washing machine more carefully before just randomly shoving dirty work items in!

been there and done that ,sort of i work a lot with thick bitumin or as we call it electrical jointing compound that survives the washing machine but in the hot tumble drier it melts and covers the inside of the drum on my dark boiler suit it doesent show on her new expensive white underwear in the next load it does ------ yep we are divorced now

been there and done that ,sort of i work a lot with thick bitumin or as we call it electrical jointing compound that survives the washing machine but in the hot tumble drier it melts and covers the inside of the drum on my dark boiler suit it doesent show on her new expensive white underwear in the next load it does ------ yep we are divorced now

Your probably well rid Mate, How can she be so selfish!.........................:-D

I have to put mine in a plastic rubbish bin, in boiling water and washing powder for two days.

seems to get rid off the diesel smell before they go in with the other washing.

Allready had the gonads squeezed once, that was enough.:-D

Clive

I get my filthy diesel and everything else covered overalls dry cleaned by a local commercial laundry (not one of the nationals) - at £1.80 each including vat it is just not worth incurring the wrath of the guardian of the great white washing machine :nono: Only problem is I need to send 8 pairs at a time to get free pickup/del.