101 Owner

andyhill

Suppose I better get this ominous task out the way.... (read in the fashion of Alcoholics Anonymous)

I am Andy and ...... (dramatic pause to build suspense)

I 'm a 101 owner for now just over 2 Months now but a 101 lover for many years. (Phew that was a weight of my mind)

Seriously

Own a landrover 101 and have owned several other landrovers this is the first one that has a true military history. Previously I was heavily into off-road trials and vehicles were seriously modified with ARB Lockers, Winches , rollcages etc. But that was a past life ..

Plans this are will be to possible keep the outside look very original but maybe modernize the running gear.

Plans

- Short term - Sort out the little problems and give the interior a make over, but keep it much the same as it should be. And also look at getting a Ball hitch on the back so I can get my trailer on it.

- Longer term (2-5 years ish if I get the time)- Well considering - re-engine'ing it with a re-built diesel (would need to source and rebuild engine).

I'll need to get some photo's up

Andy