MVT Magazine

Jack

Just been reading the MVT Windscreen this morning in bed as it was just posted through my door. The first time I have seen a copy for a while as my membership had lasped :oops: but it is looking pretty good, some really interesting content and nice to see some colour splashed throughout.

Great work from our Clive as usual :-D

Sorry to say Clive but no, they are all black and white.

Oh if I had known that I would have labelled the bits, red, green etc

Out of interest, what pages does everyone turn to first?

First, letters to the editor. Last of all/not at all, club reports.

I start on page 1 and work my way through from there. Oh - I read the green sheet insert first as it usually falls out when I open the bag.

Was good reading this month - I'd love to get my hands on one of those Gloster-sara bulk refuelling packs shown in the article on fuel to go in the back of little Maude - never seen one for sale though, not even a single tank!!!

Oh yes - also sent an e-mail to Preston re. the request for 2 Stalwarts for the Household Cavalry event next year - maybe I'll be lucky :-) :-)

Oh yes - also sent an e-mail to Preston re. the request for 2 Stalwarts for the Household Cavalry event next year - maybe I'll be lucky :-) :-)

Funy enough Neil......and don't take this the wrong way but I was thinking of you myself when I was in bed this morning :-D

I'd love to get my hands on one of those Gloster-sara bulk refuelling packs shown in the article on fuel to go in the back of little Maude

Neil,

and then what would happen when you wanted to clean the plugs or adjust the fan belt? You would have to buy an Eager Beaver or similar, to lift the damned thing off again :evil:

Richard

Neil,

and then what would happen when you wanted to clean the plugs or adjust the fan belt? You would have to buy an Eager Beaver or similar, to lift the damned thing off again :evil:

Richard

No plan is perfect Richard!! :lol: :lol:

It would look good for display purposes though and I'd have an inviolable reason for having another vehicle that even the wife could not argue with.... :lol:

I did note, though, that the article said that the Stalwart was the only one that could carry both the tanks full of fuel ! 8-) 8-)

No plan is perfect Richard!! :lol: :lol:

It would look good for display purposes though and I'd have an inviolable reason for having another vehicle that even the wife could not argue with.... :lol:

I did note, though, that the article said that the Stalwart was the only one that could carry both the tanks full of fuel ! 8-) 8-)

Have you thought about filling them up though!!

Have you thought about filling them up though!!

Noooo - got enough nightmares as it is!!!

Mind you - be good in a motorway services !! Park up alongside a BP/Esso/Shell/Teco/Asdo - whoever - tanker and when the driver goes for lunch nip out and connect his tank to the two in back of the Stalwart and switch the pumps on.....

Think he'd ntice when he got back??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh I haven't had mine yet.

That was not to imply any criticism of the MVT team for late appearance of the mag. I live off a non-tarmac lane and postal deliveries are erratic. Normal delivery time these days is 1400. For several days there will be no post, then suddenly a lot of mail appears, strange that :?