Pete & Rita’s New Forest Bash – Near Fordingbridge – Sept 23-24

Jack

Pete & Rita’s New Forest Bash – New Forest – Sept 23-24

Great turn out last year and in a wonderful spot and a great road run of 20+ vehicles .......including a Stalwart - should of seen peoples faces when we all pulled up outside a pub in the New Forest.

This is NOT and MVT event, I repeat this is NOTan MVT and all military vehicles are welcome.

Come and experience the infamous Game Pie.........

Best wishes.

Jack.

Would love to do this - but avoiding motorways in Little Maud would give me about a 127 mile journey - or about 8 to 10 hours each way and would hit the bank for over £270 in fuel for the round trip! :-(

Neil, looks like Little Maud is going to severely hamper you from going to a lot of shows because of the cost of running her, will this situation begin to cheese you off? :x

Neil, looks like Little Maud is going to severely hamper you from going to a lot of shows because of the cost of running her, will this situation begin to cheese you off? :x

Well - you gotta take the rough with the smooth Mark!! I can take the restricted travel range because she is so much fun to drive. Maybe one day we can afford a companion to little Maud with a bit better range - no idea what but till then I'm happy.

If necessary there is always the car - although it's not the same attending sans proper vehicle is it???

Yeah - could take the info panels and put them out in the parking area together with a sign reading:

"You would be looking at a Mk2 Alvis Stalwart if a certain Mr G. Brown wasn't so greedy with fuel taxation"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably get arrested for that though as politico's seem to have their sense of humour extracted!! 8-)