Greetings

DP1981

Hi all, I'm Declan and i have recently become the owner/manager of a Saracen apc.

It was bought by my boss from the space hijackers protest group and i am going to be managing it's repairs and try and get her back on the road. There are a number of projects lined up for it but my eventual goal will be to restore it to full colors.

I personally have allways had a thing for trucks, tanks, apcs and the like and i'm stupidly excited to have an opportunity to run my own.

sorry if anyone gets bored of my questioning.

I don't know how I missed this thread to date!

Welcome here to the Saracen gang, we need more Saracen members on the forum! Here you will find Oily, Haybaggerman, andyroo, FoolsHumor, John Pearson, Paulob 1, Rick Cove, Fasttrax, Berna2vm, Saracenstump, Saracen driver, montie and a few others that I have seen on here a long time ago. Then, our guru with these vehicles with has a lot of info and experience is Richard Farrant. You only need to search for Saracen on this forum for a LOT of info. You will probably start off with lubrication requirements, mark my words!

I have seen the article on this Saracen and when it was up for sale. I thought it was a good price. Weird pics on the article, funny what sometimes goes on.

I have attached the register for your perusal, we need the registration of this vehicle as well and thinking off it, a pic and registration number for Saracendriver as well.

Saracen Register.pdf

Monty,

Rather than keep posting the Saracen register on different threads, why not create a new one and delete the old versions when you update it?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Not enough new info yet to try and upload again. I am constantly updating to the original Word doc though. Sorry if the reposting is boring, my poor attempt to elicit comments and info. Would probably be better to just add the link to the original posting (same effort though)

Hi Chris,

Not enough new info yet to try and upload again. I am constantly updating to the original Word doc though. Sorry if the reposting is boring, my poor attempt to elicit comments and info. Would probably be better to just add the link to the original posting (same effort though)

Mony,

By keep posting it I think you are going to end up leaving a load of copies of it on Jacks server, taking up space and making it confusing when you update it. It would be better to just have one controlled copy.

Chris

Mony,

By keep posting it I think you are going to end up leaving a load of copies of it on Jacks server, taking up space and making it confusing when you update it. It would be better to just have one controlled copy.

Chris

Chris, You have a valid point, will do.

Never thought about it that way, same goes for reposting of pics as well I think, one should probably have a place where all pics are attached with links to the posts.