The Cholmondeley Pagent of Power,17/18th July

would love to go in one of my vehicles but could'nt get any sense from the organisers who only allow club entries only??? Have you managed to aquire any passes and have you any spare if we roll up saturday morning????

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben. I am a member of the EMLRA which is why I have a pass for myself.

Andy.

• 7 months later...

A little up date on this event and a nice surprise. Any one on the forum who was there and with the EMLRA with a Landi.? I now remember a chat with a intrested chap. Turns out it was Damian Turner from the 'Land Rover World' mag. Kindly sent me PDF file today of the event report that is in the April issue. Excelent article, two pages and plenty of pics. including one of yours truly with 54HG12 :cool2:.

Off to order my copy in the morning.

Edited by airportable
Gramma

A little up date on this event and a nice surprise. Any one on the forum who was there and with the EMLRA with a Landi.? I now remember a chat with a intrested chap. Turns out it was Damian Turner from the 'Land Rover World' mag. Kindly sent me PDF file today of the event report that is in the April issue. Excelent article, two pages and plenty of pics. including one of yours truly with 54HG12 :cool2:.

Off to order my copy in the morning.

Hallo mate

is there a pic of my piglet in the report?

if so i'll have to look for a copy