vehicles about the world

tack9/12l

ok to start having looked at the sherman page earlier i remember 1 hvss in downtown medicine hat an m18 helcat near the glamoc ranges in bosnia also a t34/85 near tito drvar in95/6 on excersise in thetford trg area there apeared to be a sherman barv near a crossroad went back to bosnia in 99 found a jeep chassis took photo sent 3 months ago to classic military vehicle mag not heard or seen printed yet also theres a sdkfz 251/pak40 variant in banja luka bks salladins 3 off on sennelager ranges in 2008 ive got some photos but they are at my dads in attic am buying own house so will get at them in next 2 months also bovy has got rid of some gate guardians:-( the cent and saladins from lulworth and the cent and salladin from allenby bks now in the project yard at the meseum also in lulworth was a pak 40 didnt go to lulworth but assume its still there as it was restored a couple of years ago as a serving soldier i look everywhere on ranges etc and no longer go anywhere without my digi camera:cool2:

tack9/12l

...... also theres a sdkfz 251/pak40 variant in banja luka bks

I don't know about a Sdkfz251/22 in Banja Luka -any photos would be of interest but in Belgrade museum there was a unique Sdkfz250 with a Pak38 -like a baby 251/22.

If you get back to the West Coast of Canada there is a nice Ram at Cambie Str Depot in Vancouver.

Steve