British Army Frequency Jamming Device (ECM) (1980's)

roy kinsella

Question

Hi Guys

Without breaching OPSEC, legal or safety issues, has anyone got any information on ECM's used on Land Rover Piglets during the Late 1980's or early 1990's??

I'm not looking for operational capabilities, Functions, limitations or training information I'm just looking for a drawing or Photo of what it may have looked like?? ie size, shape, layout and color..

I heard names like "white-Sifter", "Brown-Sifter" and "Antler" being used in regard to Frequency Jammers and was wondering were these items used in vehicles as well as by Soldiers on foot patrols in N.Ireland??

Thanks in advance!

Roy :wave:

4 answers to this question

Hi Roy. Maybe one of the mods can move this to the Military Scale Models section, it might put your request for visual and dimensional info into a better context as it looks like you're just putting the wind up people about opsec here. Hope it works for you.

All the best

Hi Roy. Maybe one of the mods can move this to the Military Scale Models section, it might put your request for visual and dimensional info into a better context as it looks like you're just putting the wind up people about opsec here. Hope it works for you.

All the best

..I think your right, this is going nowhere! I was just trying bring the quiery to a larger audience here.. :cry: