first road run today

okay i will be taking the newly registered trucks onto the road today...will start with a short run to the petrol station, give them about 60 quids worth of petrol each and then a drive back the longish way. All in all about 20 miles. think that will be enough for the first shake down drive...

okay i will be taking the newly registered trucks onto the road today...will start with a short run to the petrol station, give them about 60 quids worth of petrol each and then a drive back the longish way. All in all about 20 miles. think that will be enough for the first shake down drive...

Excellent news, more green machines on the road!!:-D

My MJ's first outing was Beltring. As it was it's first outing I drove very conservatively and it took 6 hours to get there from Oxfordshire.:shocked:

yes it was a good day, the Camo ural has a few niggly little issues, throttle linkage a bit stiff and the brakes are air over hydraulic and are coming on extremely fiercely, from nothing to full lock in the blink of an eye...ouch...hoping something is just stiff and in need of sue...will dive her a bit and see how she goes...

The other ural is a real dream to drive...had to clean out the filters as the driving is now dragging up all the **** from the tank, it will take a few fills I guess to remove it all and a few in line filters...

The stars wont venture out until I have someone with me to accompany me in case of need...that will have to wait until next week as I am away this weekend...

no just into Farnborough Farnham and along the hogs back. I didn't have a flashing beacon, the truck is not limited to 20mph and is not so slow to be a hazard. But maybe I should think about having them fitted anyway...