Greetings from Denmark.

Hi there.

My name is Ole. Im 41 years old, married and father of 2 sons. I´m mad about Land Rovers and have been so since i was 10 years old. I still have all my toy Land Rovers, standing on display with muddy wheels. When i turned 18 in the year 1986 i could finally drive my own Landy.

It was a 88" Series 3. Since then I have had a lot of LR´s. The last in line is a Lightweight bought from the Danish Army. Its my Lightweight nr. 3. Nr. 2 Lightweight is tucked away in the garage, all restored, waiting for its 2. turn..

At the moment I´m about to buy my first 101. The 101 has been a far away dream for many years, but finally it seems like a 101 is going to DK with me behind the wheel!!

Its a 101 Ambulance. All original and fantastic!!

It will be kept tha way, for shure!

I´m very exited and scared at the same time:) The 101 will probably set my mecanic skills back to novice...

Well, hope soon to introduce some pic´s of "Elusive Lady" as the 101 is called, in her new Danish plates!!:-)

Regards,

Ole

welcome to the mad house

had a great time in denmark on exercise a few years ago including two weeks r&r in copenhagen:-D

still rember the roads just behind the tivoli square:cool2::cool2:

Are you refering to driving those streets :angel:or were you doing aaaa bit of window? shoping :-D

• 3 weeks later...