War And Peace Show

Its me

Hi there everybody i was just wondering if some of you lot could help me by telling me what the nearest train staion is to the hop farm and if i would be able to walk it as it looks as if my lift will not be coming till Friday night and also can you walk to the Waitrose thanks very much.

buster

Extracted rom the War & Peace show website:

TRAINS

If coming from abroad, you can catch the Eurostar nearly all the way to the War and Peace Show. You need to change trains at Ashford, and take the next train to Paddock Wood station, where you can get a taxi to the show (approx 2 miles).

Alternatively, take a train into London and make your way to Charing Cross mainline station, for a direct connection to Paddock Wood, where taxis are readily available (approx 2 miles). You can also get trains to the show from London Bridge and Waterloo East.

Telephone contact details:

Charing Cross: 020 7839 2576

London Bridge: 020 7234 1068

Railtrack: 08457 114141

See http://www.thewarandpeaceshow.co.uk for further info...

i use it loads every year, and never had a problem, the driver last year even bought me & a friend right into the site cause we had loads of heavy shopping & it was too far from the main gate to the americas field.

it does only go fromwednesday till sunday though & on the peak times at the weekend they use double deckers

i can only speak as i find & it has served me well over the last few years.

oh well it can't work for everyone i suppose.

cheers

Berni