Hello from Italy

pauletto

A quick hello to everyone on the forum. I've been involved in the Italian military vehicle scene for far longer than I'm prepared to admit. My English isn't up to much so I'll be using Stefano as my Signals Clerk. At the moment I'm giving the Fox a proper once over with Stefano (I'm helping him with the WOT2 - fair's fair). The next major job is going to be the Humber - Can't wait.

All the Best,

Luigi

Ciao Luigi,

Welcome to the forum. I hope to be able to go to Italy with my Dodge WC51, marked as an ambulance of the Brazilian Expeditionary Force under General Clark. I was hoping to go in March this year, for 2-3 weeks, culminating around April 25th.

Traveling in my Dodge takes a bit of planning, though. I am disabled and ride with my electric wheelchair in the back of my Dodge. I need at least three personal assistants with me all the time. They need to be fed and housed, plus paying for petrol/gasoline and shipping for the Dodge...

Well, if not this year, at least next year. I have been to Normandy on four occasions now, 1984, 1989, 1994 and 2009, and each time it rained cats-and-dogs half the time I was there. The weather in Italy around April is sooo much nicer, and the risk of rain is lower.

Do you know of anyone in Italy that have Brazilian markings on their vehicles? - And are interested in FEB (Forca Expeditionaria Brasileira)?

goran_noren (at) yahoo (dot) com

Live well -

Goran N

Lidingo

Suécia

Dodge WC51_RAL6014 OD_max 150dpi.jpg

• 3 years later...
A quick hello to everyone on the forum. I've been involved in the Italian military vehicle scene for far longer than I'm prepared to admit. My English isn't up to much so I'll be using Stefano as my Signals Clerk. At the moment I'm giving the Fox a proper once over with Stefano (I'm helping him with the WOT2 - fair's fair). The next major job is going to be the Humber - Can't wait.

All the Best,

Luigi

Welcome Luigi, I see you have a Fox a/c. Would be great to see some pictures :) James. (Fellow Fox owner.)