Hi All from Kent

brinv8

Well where do we start, my name is Brian, and I live in Kent, England.

I am not new to the MV scene, but have been away from it for some time.

I was one of the first members of the IMPS, way back in the mists of time in 1980, (membership number 44) being extremely interested in all MV's especially CMP's. Have owned a few MV's and have used them all over the UK , France, Belgium, Holland and Germany. For those who might know me, I was nearly always with Bill A. as his support crew, teaboy, navigator, bodyguard & drivers mate, to his unique collection of MV's

I am now the custodian of a Land Rover 101 Radio Body, and have started attending the shows again in 2009, with a MV, after a gap of nearly 17 years. Just cannot get it out of my system.

I was one of the first members of the IMPS, way back in the mists of time in 1980, (membership number 44)

For those who might know me, I was nearly always with Bill A.

Hi Brian,

Too many clues there, long time no see. I was also one of the original IMPS. Will look out for you this year.

regards, Richard

The posatl address is Orpington KENT!! Even if it is the London Bourough of Bromley and about 200 yards in side the Low Emission Zone.

Ok Tony, I give in........... there was a smiley attached.

How do you get on with military stuff in the emission zone?

Ok Tony, I give in........... there was a smiley attached.

How do you get on with military stuff in the emission zone?

Run petrol!! The daft thing is friends of mine with a Horse box can drive out of thier yard and turn left. Go right, and, it costs about £200! Ken Livingstone's parting shot ...:iamsmiling:

G,day Brian

Good to see you here last time we met up was at the vintage rally at Eythorne near dover a couple of years ago and you said then you were looking to come back into the military scene with a Rover. I expect we will catch up again sometime this season

cheers

Les

Hi Les,

Nice to hear from you again, was it two years ago. Time goes too fast.

Will catch up at one of the shows.

Brian

• 2 years later...