Sorry for moaning, keep up the good work !

antar

I am not moaning either , when I posted comment Quote [in a minute there will be a post saying "we had to change"] I was trying to point out the futility and negativity of the comments that preceeded my quote. I hoped it would make people see that banging on about the way it was was of no benefit to anyone. Change was inevitable and out of your control. I think you are doing a difficult job well.

Fortunately my duties don't extend much beyond the keys to the biscuit barrel and turfing out drunks from the clubhouse bar past bed time... But there's an awfull lot of frantic paddling that keeps the erm graceful swan of HMVF moving. Joris Lee and the Boss are constantly firefighting... I rarely make it to the engine room as i don't have the keys and apparently drinking coolant is not becomming of an NCO :angel:

Keep it up lads, otherwise where would we have to moan? The freedom of opinion on this forum is second to none, matched by good moderators. Look at the spread of intrest and subjects on the Forum. Not only vehicles, but the whole spread of knowledge on diverse subjects. Not to mention an International cast of members. But who is hogging the dancing girls? :dancinggirls:

As for Stables, well, King Augeas' stables come to mind.

Edited by Tony B

I am not moaning either , when I posted comment Quote [in a minute there will be a post saying "we had to change"] I was trying to point out the futility and negativity of the comments that preceeded my quote. I hoped it would make people see that banging on about the way it was was of no benefit to anyone. Change was inevitable and out of your control. I think you are doing a difficult job well.

Well credit where credit's due - that was a pretty slick gear change Mike! :-D

Having spent a week completely internetless due to an expired router I will once again say a big thank you to all you guys who keep this place up and running for us .

I have been suffering severe withdrawal symptoms having been unable to report for clubhouse duty . Now I have scrounged something through which to get connected I am getting a brief but daily fix and the shakes have almost stopped again .

Yes - I do know what a sad old soul I am but life is so much less colourful when all of you lot aren't in it .

Davie .