New Member AMgeneral

AMgeneral

Hi,My name is Ian Burman,I have been playing with Military Vehicles since the early 70`s.Since moving house a few years ago I have scaled thing down a little and only own 4 military vehicles at present,mainly due to room,the same problem quite a few members will have.I am a motor engineer by trade and live in Manchester.

Vehicles at present are :-

PRAGA 6x6 Mobile Crane.

American DROTT Mobile Crane.

Renolds Boughton 4x4

Chevrolet K304x4 Medical Unit.

I've never seen the proper FV1604 penthouse. Chris Pearce used to use a K9 one I think. Have you got any pictures of Humbers you've owned or come across? In particular have you a picture of the proper ladder? I have a friend who has been looking for one for years, but he's not quite sure of the detail of what to look for.

I saw Max a few weeks ago & he has given me all his Humber records including the original directories that they were all printed from. I'm busy scanning the photos & trying to integrate them with my collection of Humber pictures whose identities I can confirm.